As the new year is almost upon us, it seems appropriate to review the events of the last twelve months.
2014 was an eventful year, and the Keating Center covered it for you. Look below for our most popular posts.
Happy New Year from the staff at the Keating Center!
From the Desk of Oklahoma Wesleyan University President, Dr. Everett Piper:
Capitalism and Free Enterprise:
- Threats to the Future of Capitalism: An Undergraduate Perspective
- Freedom Free Enterprise and the Connection to Capitalism
- Faith, Capitalism, and Economic Freedom
- The Fight for Religious Freedom
- Take Note of Religious Liberty
- Fearing God Should be No Cause to Fear Your Government
Freedom of Speech-
Topics of Note:
The Hobby Lobby Ruling-
Houston Equal Rights Ordinance Act-
- Koch Brothers Criticized by Liberal Demographic for Anti-Obamacare Ads
- Obamacare Mandate Struck Down for Another Christian College
- Good News for Christian Institutions Under Obamacare
- Another Way Obamacare has Hurt Universities
- Architect of Obamacare Calls it an Exploitation of the American People
- The Obamacare Problem
So you’re reading or listening to Pillars for Freedom and you have an opinion. Do you want to add something or share with us? In lieu of a comments section, we now accept Letters to the Editor, where you can share your point of view.